- Use packaging materials such as cartons, porta-robes, paper, tape and bubble wrap to protect and maintain your goods while in storage.
- Fill cartons to capacity as partially full cartons may collapse.
- Do not overfill cartons, as bulging cartons may tip and will be harder to stack.
- Heavy items such as books or tools should be packed in smaller cartons to make them easier to handle.
- Books should be packed flat, not on their spine.
- Label each carton as you pack, so that you can find items easily while in storage. This also makes unpacking easier.
New to storage or just looking for some handy time-saving hints and tips? You’ve come to the right place!